For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Ham is always the perfect choice for a holiday meal.
|1 8 pounds spiral sliced ham, fully cooked,bone-in|
|1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into four wedges|
|3 medium firm apples, peeled and cubed|
|1 12 oz. package fresh cranberries|
|1 medium navel orange, peeled and cut into chunks|
|1 1/4 cups sugar|
|3 tablespoons lemon juice|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Set a rack into a shallow roasting pan. Set ham on rack. Arrange pineapple around ham. Cover and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- While ham cooks, combine apples and cranberries in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes, or until cranberries pop. Add orange chunks, sugar and lemon juice. Cook and stir until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Spoon half of the apple-cranberry mixture over ham. Bake ham 30 minutes more, or until a meat thermometer registers 140 degrees. Let ham rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut pineapple wedges into large chunks, and serve with ham and remaining relish.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >