For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Ham is always the perfect choice for a holiday meal.
|1 8 pounds spiral sliced ham, fully cooked,bone-in|
|1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into four wedges|
|3 medium firm apples, peeled and cubed|
|1 12 oz. package fresh cranberries|
|1 medium navel orange, peeled and cut into chunks|
|1 1/4 cups sugar|
|3 tablespoons lemon juice|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Set a rack into a shallow roasting pan. Set ham on rack. Arrange pineapple around ham. Cover and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- While ham cooks, combine apples and cranberries in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes, or until cranberries pop. Add orange chunks, sugar and lemon juice. Cook and stir until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Spoon half of the apple-cranberry mixture over ham. Bake ham 30 minutes more, or until a meat thermometer registers 140 degrees. Let ham rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut pineapple wedges into large chunks, and serve with ham and remaining relish.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >