For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 to 12
Also great for burritos and sandwiches!
|4 lbs. boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed of fat|
|2 packets taco seasoning|
|1 Vidalia onion, halved and sliced|
|2 tsp. seasoned salt|
- Place meat in slow cooker; top with taco seasoning and onion.
- Cover slow cooker and cook roast for 8 to 10 hours on low.
- Transfer roast to a large bowl or plate using two forks then shred with the forks.
- Return shredded meat to slow cooker. Stir in seasoned salt.
- Serve in burritos, tacos or on rolls.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >