For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 to 12
Also great for burritos and sandwiches!
|4 lbs. boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed of fat|
|2 packets taco seasoning|
|1 Vidalia onion, halved and sliced|
|2 tsp. seasoned salt|
- Place meat in slow cooker; top with taco seasoning and onion.
- Cover slow cooker and cook roast for 8 to 10 hours on low.
- Transfer roast to a large bowl or plate using two forks then shred with the forks.
- Return shredded meat to slow cooker. Stir in seasoned salt.
- Serve in burritos, tacos or on rolls.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >
Prepare a Special Meal for Your Sweetheart
Worried about Valentine's Day dinner? Are you making your sweetheart a special dinner? What will you make? Here are a few recipe ideas to get you started. From main courses to a dessert and cocktail. View Recipes >