For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 to 12
Also great for burritos and sandwiches!
|4 lbs. boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed of fat|
|2 packets taco seasoning|
|1 Vidalia onion, halved and sliced|
|2 tsp. seasoned salt|
- Place meat in slow cooker; top with taco seasoning and onion.
- Cover slow cooker and cook roast for 8 to 10 hours on low.
- Transfer roast to a large bowl or plate using two forks then shred with the forks.
- Return shredded meat to slow cooker. Stir in seasoned salt.
- Serve in burritos, tacos or on rolls.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >