For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 to 12
Also great for burritos and sandwiches!
|4 lbs. boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed of fat|
|2 packets taco seasoning|
|1 Vidalia onion, halved and sliced|
|2 tsp. seasoned salt|
- Place meat in slow cooker; top with taco seasoning and onion.
- Cover slow cooker and cook roast for 8 to 10 hours on low.
- Transfer roast to a large bowl or plate using two forks then shred with the forks.
- Return shredded meat to slow cooker. Stir in seasoned salt.
- Serve in burritos, tacos or on rolls.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >