For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Avocado, Bacon & Ranch Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Rate this Recipe
You’ve never had a grilled cheese sandwich quite like this before.
|8 slices bacon|
|1/4 cup ranch dressing|
|8 slices white or wheat bread|
|4 slices cheddar cheese|
|4 slices provolone cheese|
|1 avocado, (peeled, pitted and cut into 8 slices)|
- Prepare bacon according to package directions then drain and set aside.
- Spread each slice of bread with 12 tablespoon of dressing.
- Top 4 of the bread slices with 1 slice of Cheddar cheese and 4 of the bread slices with 1 slice of Provolone.
- Top each Cheddar slice with 2 bacon slices and 2 avocado slices.
- In a hot nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook the bread slices cheese side-up, over medium heat, until browned, about 4 to 7 minutes.
- Press Provolone-topped bread slices and Cheddar-topped slices together. Cut in half on the diagonal. Serve immediately.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >