For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Avocado, Bacon & Ranch Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Rate this Recipe
You’ve never had a grilled cheese sandwich quite like this before.
|8 slices bacon|
|1/4 cup ranch dressing|
|8 slices white or wheat bread|
|4 slices cheddar cheese|
|4 slices provolone cheese|
|1 avocado, (peeled, pitted and cut into 8 slices)|
- Prepare bacon according to package directions then drain and set aside.
- Spread each slice of bread with 12 tablespoon of dressing.
- Top 4 of the bread slices with 1 slice of Cheddar cheese and 4 of the bread slices with 1 slice of Provolone.
- Top each Cheddar slice with 2 bacon slices and 2 avocado slices.
- In a hot nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook the bread slices cheese side-up, over medium heat, until browned, about 4 to 7 minutes.
- Press Provolone-topped bread slices and Cheddar-topped slices together. Cut in half on the diagonal. Serve immediately.
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >