For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cinnamon Vanilla Candied Peanuts
Rate this Recipe
The right amount of sweet cinnamon goodness.
|1 1/2 cups water|
|3 cups sugar|
|6 cups raw peanuts|
|1 tablespoon ground cinnamon|
|1 tablespoon vanilla extract|
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Pour water and sugar into a large saucepan. Bring to medium heat. Stir occasionally.
- Once sugar has dissolved, add peanuts, ground cinnamon and vanilla extract. Stir together and often until liquid evaporates.
- Transfer peanuts to the baking sheet and distribute evenly. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, turning about halfway through.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the candied peanuts cool.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >