For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Artichoke and Spinach Dip
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 cups
The all-time favorite dip for every event!
|8 oz. cream cheese, softened|
|1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped|
|10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry|
|2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided|
|4 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese, grated anddivided|
|3 cloves garlic, crushed|
|Bread pieces, for serving|
|Chips, for serving|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheeses, sour cream, artichoke hearts, spinach, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, garlic and black pepper.
- Spoon into a medium quart baking dish.
- Top 1/2 cup mozzarella and 2 tablespoons Parmesan.
- Bake until bubbly and golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Serve with bread or chips.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >