For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sweet Hawaiian Mini Burgers
Rate this Recipe
Add a little zing to your hamburger with delicious pineapple.
|1 lb. ground beef|
|1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce|
|4 canned pineapple slices, drained|
|12 Hawaiian sweet rolls, split|
|Lettuce, for topping|
|1/4 cup barbecue sauce|
|1/4 cup pineapple preserves|
|1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed|
- Combine ground beef and Worcestershire sauce in medium bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into twelve 1/2" thick mini patties. Set aside.
- Combine sauce ingredients in small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Bring grill to medium heat. Place patties on grid. Cook uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes. (or 9 to 11 minutes covered)
- Meanwhile brush pineapple slices with sauce and place on grid around patties. Grill pineapple 4 minutes, turning once and brushing with additional sauce. Remove pineapple, keep warm. Brush burgers with remaining sauce after turning.
- Cut each pineapple slice into thirds. Line bottom of each roll with lettuce, top with burger, then with pineapple piece. Close sandwiches.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >