For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sweet Hawaiian Mini Burgers
Rate this Recipe
Add a little zing to your hamburger with delicious pineapple.
|1 lb. ground beef|
|1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce|
|4 canned pineapple slices, drained|
|12 Hawaiian sweet rolls, split|
|Lettuce, for topping|
|1/4 cup barbecue sauce|
|1/4 cup pineapple preserves|
|1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed|
- Combine ground beef and Worcestershire sauce in medium bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into twelve 1/2" thick mini patties. Set aside.
- Combine sauce ingredients in small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Bring grill to medium heat. Place patties on grid. Cook uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes. (or 9 to 11 minutes covered)
- Meanwhile brush pineapple slices with sauce and place on grid around patties. Grill pineapple 4 minutes, turning once and brushing with additional sauce. Remove pineapple, keep warm. Brush burgers with remaining sauce after turning.
- Cut each pineapple slice into thirds. Line bottom of each roll with lettuce, top with burger, then with pineapple piece. Close sandwiches.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >