For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Raspberry Cream Cupcakes
Rate this Recipe
A great treat for spring and summertime.
|1 18.25 oz. box white cake mix, 18.25 oz|
|1 cups water|
|3 eggs whites|
|2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted|
|2 teaspoons almond extract|
|2 teaspoons vanilla extract|
|2 containers fresh raspberries, cut in half,6 oz. each|
|1 cup heavy whipping cream|
|1/3 cup powdered sugar, plus more for dusting|
- Line 18 muffin cups with muffin papers. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cake mix, water, egg whites, melted butter, almond extract, and vanilla extract in a large bowl for 2 minutes, or until the batter is well blended. Using about 1/3 cup of batter for each cupcake, spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake the cupcakes until they are very pale golden on top, about 15 minutes. Cool the cupcakes completely on a cooling rack.
- Using a fork, coarsely mash 1 & 1/2 containers of raspberries in a medium bowl. Beat the cream and 1/3 cup of powdered sugar in a large bowl until firm peaks form. Fold the mashed raspberries into the whipped cream.
- Remove the muffin papers from the cupcakes and cut the tops off of each cupcake. Spoon the raspberry whipped cream atop the cupcake bottoms. Place the cupcake tops on the cupcakes. Dust with more powdered sugar and serve with the remaining berries.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >