For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Raspberry Cream Cupcakes
Rate this Recipe
A great treat for spring and summertime.
|1 18.25 oz. box white cake mix, 18.25 oz|
|1 cups water|
|3 eggs whites|
|2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted|
|2 teaspoons almond extract|
|2 teaspoons vanilla extract|
|2 containers fresh raspberries, cut in half,6 oz. each|
|1 cup heavy whipping cream|
|1/3 cup powdered sugar, plus more for dusting|
- Line 18 muffin cups with muffin papers. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cake mix, water, egg whites, melted butter, almond extract, and vanilla extract in a large bowl for 2 minutes, or until the batter is well blended. Using about 1/3 cup of batter for each cupcake, spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake the cupcakes until they are very pale golden on top, about 15 minutes. Cool the cupcakes completely on a cooling rack.
- Using a fork, coarsely mash 1 & 1/2 containers of raspberries in a medium bowl. Beat the cream and 1/3 cup of powdered sugar in a large bowl until firm peaks form. Fold the mashed raspberries into the whipped cream.
- Remove the muffin papers from the cupcakes and cut the tops off of each cupcake. Spoon the raspberry whipped cream atop the cupcake bottoms. Place the cupcake tops on the cupcakes. Dust with more powdered sugar and serve with the remaining berries.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >