For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Try something a little out of the ordinary.
|6 pita breads|
|1 6.5 oz. can tomato sauce|
|1 4 oz. can black olives, sliced and drained|
|1 oz. pimento peppers, diced and drained|
|2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced|
|4 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded|
|4 oz. blue cheese, crumbled|
|1 pinch basil, dried|
|1 pinch oregano, dried|
|1 pinch coriander seed, crushed|
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Warm the pitas in the preheated oven or in a microwave for 1 minute, or until soft.
- Spread them lightly with tomato sauce, pressing to flatten while spreading.
- Sprinkle with the black olives, peppers, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, blue cheese, basil,oregano and coriander.
- Spread the pitas on a large baking sheet and place in the preheated oven 8 minutes, or until the pita bread has reached desired crispness.
- Serve whole, or cut into slices.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >