For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Try something a little out of the ordinary.
|6 pita breads|
|1 6.5 oz. can tomato sauce|
|1 4 oz. can black olives, sliced and drained|
|1 oz. pimento peppers, diced and drained|
|2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced|
|4 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded|
|4 oz. blue cheese, crumbled|
|1 pinch basil, dried|
|1 pinch oregano, dried|
|1 pinch coriander seed, crushed|
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Warm the pitas in the preheated oven or in a microwave for 1 minute, or until soft.
- Spread them lightly with tomato sauce, pressing to flatten while spreading.
- Sprinkle with the black olives, peppers, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, blue cheese, basil,oregano and coriander.
- Spread the pitas on a large baking sheet and place in the preheated oven 8 minutes, or until the pita bread has reached desired crispness.
- Serve whole, or cut into slices.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >