For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Try something a little out of the ordinary.
|6 pita breads|
|1 6.5 oz. can tomato sauce|
|1 4 oz. can black olives, sliced and drained|
|1 oz. pimento peppers, diced and drained|
|2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced|
|4 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded|
|4 oz. blue cheese, crumbled|
|1 pinch basil, dried|
|1 pinch oregano, dried|
|1 pinch coriander seed, crushed|
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Warm the pitas in the preheated oven or in a microwave for 1 minute, or until soft.
- Spread them lightly with tomato sauce, pressing to flatten while spreading.
- Sprinkle with the black olives, peppers, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, blue cheese, basil,oregano and coriander.
- Spread the pitas on a large baking sheet and place in the preheated oven 8 minutes, or until the pita bread has reached desired crispness.
- Serve whole, or cut into slices.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >