For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Chicken Quesadillas
Rate this Recipe
A simple yet delectable cheesy dish.
|1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced|
|2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped|
|1 tablespoon pickled jalapeño peppers, chopped|
|1 cup cooked chicken, chopped|
|4 flour tortillas|
|3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded|
|Sour cream, for garnish|
|3/4 cup salsa, for garnish|
- Combine green onion, cilantro and jalapeño in a small bowl and stir until mixed.
- Place half the chicken over one of the tortillas and then sprinkle with half of the cheese and half of the onion mixture. Repeat this procedure with the remaining tortillas, chicken, cheese, and onion mixture.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray.
- Place a quesadilla in the pan and cook for two minutes on each side or until they are a nice golden brown. Repeat.
- Cut each quesadilla in half. Serve with the salsa and, if you like, a dollop of sour cream
See Other Recipes Like This
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >