For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Chicken Quesadillas
Rate this Recipe
A simple yet delectable cheesy dish.
|1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced|
|2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped|
|1 tablespoon pickled jalapeño peppers, chopped|
|1 cup cooked chicken, chopped|
|4 flour tortillas|
|3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded|
|Sour cream, for garnish|
|3/4 cup salsa, for garnish|
- Combine green onion, cilantro and jalapeño in a small bowl and stir until mixed.
- Place half the chicken over one of the tortillas and then sprinkle with half of the cheese and half of the onion mixture. Repeat this procedure with the remaining tortillas, chicken, cheese, and onion mixture.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray.
- Place a quesadilla in the pan and cook for two minutes on each side or until they are a nice golden brown. Repeat.
- Cut each quesadilla in half. Serve with the salsa and, if you like, a dollop of sour cream
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >