For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Chicken Quesadillas
Rate this Recipe
A simple yet delectable cheesy dish.
|1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced|
|2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped|
|1 tablespoon pickled jalapeño peppers, chopped|
|1 cup cooked chicken, chopped|
|4 flour tortillas|
|3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded|
|Sour cream, for garnish|
|3/4 cup salsa, for garnish|
- Combine green onion, cilantro and jalapeño in a small bowl and stir until mixed.
- Place half the chicken over one of the tortillas and then sprinkle with half of the cheese and half of the onion mixture. Repeat this procedure with the remaining tortillas, chicken, cheese, and onion mixture.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray.
- Place a quesadilla in the pan and cook for two minutes on each side or until they are a nice golden brown. Repeat.
- Cut each quesadilla in half. Serve with the salsa and, if you like, a dollop of sour cream
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >