For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Chicken Quesadillas
Rate this Recipe
A simple yet delectable cheesy dish.
|1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced|
|2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped|
|1 tablespoon pickled jalapeño peppers, chopped|
|1 cup cooked chicken, chopped|
|4 flour tortillas|
|3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded|
|Sour cream, for garnish|
|3/4 cup salsa, for garnish|
- Combine green onion, cilantro and jalapeño in a small bowl and stir until mixed.
- Place half the chicken over one of the tortillas and then sprinkle with half of the cheese and half of the onion mixture. Repeat this procedure with the remaining tortillas, chicken, cheese, and onion mixture.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray.
- Place a quesadilla in the pan and cook for two minutes on each side or until they are a nice golden brown. Repeat.
- Cut each quesadilla in half. Serve with the salsa and, if you like, a dollop of sour cream
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >